|HOME > SERVICES|
Hyundai Robotics of North America is committed to on-time delivery of high quality, cost effective products and services. Our highly skilled technical staff brings together years of experience to offer a complete package of customer support services.
Our technical staff draws on many years of experience in the automation industry. Their expertise makes them a valuable resource for companies facing new challenges or striving to resolve old problems. We are committed to help companies compete successfully in today’s manufacturing environment. Contact us for additional information.
Our knowledgeable staff is available for product support, training, evaluation, repair, etc. Please contact us to learn more about this valuable service.
Process training is offered on a number of automation related topics, including but not limited to:
Each course can be tailored to a customer’s specific need and time constraints. Please contact us for additional information.
Operational, Programming, and Maintenance training is part of every robot purchase. All classes are taught at our Pelham, AL facility. The standard course runs for four days, consisting of classroom work and hands-on practice. Classes are limited in size so that each attendee has plenty of time to learn how to operate the robot.
We recommend that training be completed prior to shipment of the robot so that each of the attendee can be trained on the actual unit that will be used in your production environment.
On-site training is available for those customers who prefer that option. However, we have found it best if students come to our training center and avoid the day-to-day interruptions so common in today’s manufacturing environment. Please contact us to discuss this option.
Training on other automation equipment is available. Please contact us for additional information.
Select from the following list of Operational and Maintenance manuals supporting our robotic product line. If you need a manual that is not listed, please contact us.
Hyundai Robotics supports our installed products by providing spare parts and repair services. We have the knowledge and documentation to provide quick and accurate responses to all of your service parts questions. We know that you need to keep your plant up and running.
We suggest that each customer maintain adequate spare parts to support his production requirements. We can provide a list of recommend spare parts for each of our products. Please contact us for additional information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The terms of sale contained herein apply to all quotations made and purchase orders entered into by the Seller, here in referred to as the Company. Such terms of sale shall take precedence over all Buyers’ purchase orders or other related documents in the event of conflicting provision. The Company’s failure to object to provisions contained in any communications from Buyer shall not be deemed a waiver of the provision herein. Any changes in the terms contained herein must specifically be agreed to in writing by an officer of the Company before becoming binding on the Company. All orders or contracts must be approved and accepted by the Company. These terms shall be applicable whether or not they are attached to or enclosed with the products sold hereunder.
1. QUOTATIONS: Quotations, written or verbal, made by any representative of the Company, do not constitute a binding contract. Written quotations expire thirty (30) days and verbal quotations twenty-four (24) hours after they are made, and during said periods are subject to change or termination. If a quotation, written or verbal, is acceptable to the Buyer, a written order shall be placed with the Company, which must be in the exact terms of the proposal, and only a consent signed by an executive officer of the Company will bind the Company to any different terms hereafter transmitted in any form by the Buyer. Any quotation, written or verbal, supersedes all previous quotations covering the same merchandise. All literature of the Company is intended as a source of general information only, and is not to be construed as a quotation or an offer to sell at the prices set forth therein, which are subject to change without notice. The minimum billing charge shall be one hundred dollars ($100.00) net plus transportation or delivery charges. The Buyer agrees to furnish, without expense to the Company, all material and equipment required for special testing by the Company. Any action for breach of any contract resulting here from must be commenced within one (1) year from the date of such breach.
2. PURCHASE ORDERS : Orders are not considered valid until the Company receives a written and signed purchase order from the Buyer (as noted in item #1 above). Any delay in receipt of written and signed purchase order may delay the beginning of work related to the project. All purchase orders must include:
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT: Terms of payment to Buyer, whose credit has been approved by the Company, are net within thirty (30) days after the date of the shipment except as otherwise specified in the proposal. If in the judgment of the Company, the financial conditions of the Buyer at any time prior to the delivery of the merchandise covered by any contract does not justify the terms of payment specified, the Company may require full or partial payment in advance. If the Buyer delays any delivery, the entire amount thereof shall, at the option of the Company, become due and payable within thirty (30) days after the presentation of an invoice thereof, if the Company is prepared to make delivery. Unless otherwise specified in the proposal, orders may be shipped or delivered in installments and each shipment or delivery shall constitute a separate transaction with respect to the terms of payment. If the Buyer delays the manufacture of all or any part of the merchandise covered by any order, the Company may adjust the prices thereof to those in effect when the Buyer authorizes the manufacture and furnishes complete data and instructions thereof.
4. TAXES: Unless otherwise specified therein, quotations do not include any excise, use, sales or privilege tax or any assessment or other imposition, exaction or charge imposed by or under the authority of any federal, state or local law, rule or regulation. All taxes, interest and penalty charges, if any, relating to the products ordered from the Company are to be paid when due by the Buyer.
5. DELIVERY – LOSS, DAMAGE, OR DELAY: Shipping dates are approximate and are dependent upon the prompt receipt by the Company of all data and instructions for the manufacture of the merchandise and all material and equipment required for special testing thereof. If the Buyer delays the furnishing of any such data, instructions, material or equipment, the dates of shipment shall be automatically extended to compensate for such delay. The Company shall not be liable for delays due to circumstances or acts beyond its control including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, accident, strike or other labor troubles or disputes, flood, fire, war, civil commotion, lack of or inability to obtain labor or materials, embargo, delays in transportation, or federal, state or local action, requirements, regulations or restrictions. Acceptance of delivery of the merchandise shall constitute a waiver of all claims for loss or damage resulting from delay. The purchase price of merchandise does not include any expense incident to the installation thereof and the Company assumes no responsibility in connection with such installation, except as otherwise agreed upon in writing.
6. TITLE: The title to all merchandise shall pass at the time of shipment. The Buyer assumes all risk of loss or damage after the shipment of merchandise.
7. COST OF TRANSPORTATION OR DELIVERY : All merchandise is sold F.O.B. point of shipment. The Company shall determine the method of transportation and the routing of the shipment, except as otherwise agreed upon in writing.
8. CANCELLATION: Orders accepted by the Company cannot be countermanded or shipments deferred or goods returned except with the consent of the Company and upon terms that will indemnify the Company against all loss including the profit on any part of the order that was canceled. When a return of materials is authorized by the Company, shipping and Customs clearance charges of said returned materials are to be prepaid by the Buyer unless otherwise noted by the Company in its authorization to return.
The Company shall have the right to suspend or cancel this agreement at any time upon Buyer making an assignment for the benefit of creditors or becoming bankrupt or insolvent, or upon petition being filed in a court of competent jurisdiction proposing the appointment of a receiver or that the Buyer be adjudicated bankrupt or reorganized under the provision of any applicable bankruptcy or insolvency act.
9. GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS : If any merchandise or any of the material used in the manufacture thereof is or hereafter becomes subject to governmental control, allocation, regulation or restriction, the Buyer shall supply the required preference-rating certificate or certificates. The Company shall have the right to furnish suitable substitutes for materials which cannot be obtained because of any governmental priorities or regulation, or because of the scarcity of any materials.
10. WARRANTY: The Company, in connection with merchandise sold by it, agrees to correct any defect or defects in workmanship or material which may develop under normal and proper use and service during the period of one (1) year from the date of shipment by the repair or replacement F.O.B. point of shipment of the defective part or parts, and such correction shall constitute a fulfillment of all liability of the Company in respect thereto. The Company assumes no liability in connection with repairs made outside of its factory without its prior written consent. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential damages. The Company neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other liability in connection with the sale of its products. Any action for breach of warranty must be commenced within one (1) year from the date of such breach.
11. RETURN OF DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE: No merchandise claimed to be defective shall be returned, nor will any such merchandise be accepted at the factory, prior to obtaining the consent of the Company thereto and a returned material tag (Contact the nearest sales office of the Company for information and instructions). No merchandise which has been tampered with or altered in any manner will be accepted for repair or replacement. If the above warranty has expired or is not applicable, the Buyer agrees to pay for all parts, labor and other expenses, including all transportation or delivery charges, incident to repairing and returning the merchandise.
12. PATENT PROTECTION : The Company will defend, at its own expense, and pay any final judgment awarded against the Buyer in any suit brought against the Buyer so far as based upon a claim that manufacture, sale or use of any product or any part thereof furnished by the Company constitutes an infringement of any patent of the United States or any sum agreed to by the Company in settlement of such claim, if notified promptly in writing and given authority, information and assistance for the defense, or if the Company so elects in settlement, of the same: provided, however, that the Company does not agree to be responsible for and does not agree to undertake any such defense when the charge of infringement is based upon a combination of or assemblage of a product or part furnished by the Company with apparatus not furnished by the Company, or is based upon processes or methods, or is based upon the incorporation in the product or part of features or structure incorporated therein by the Company in compliance with specifications furnished to the Company by the Buyer. In case the product, or any part thereof, furnished by the Company becomes, or in the opinion of the Company may become, the subject of any claim, suit or proceeding for infringement of any United States patent or is in any aforesaid Company-defended suit held to constitute infringement and its sale, lease or use is enjoined by virtue of such infringement, the Company shall, at its own expense either, as the Company may elect, procure for the Buyer the right to sell, lease or continue using said product or part, or replace the same with a noninfringing product or part, or modify it so it becomes noninfringing, or remove said product or part and refund the purchase price less twenty percent (20%) for each year or fraction thereof that has elapsed since it was shipped to the Buyer. The foregoing states the entire liability of the Company for patent infringement and the Company neither assumes, nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other liability in connection with the sale of its products or parts thereof.
The Buyer will defend at its own expense, and pay any judgment awarded against the Company in any suit brought against the Company in which the charge of infringement is based upon a combination or assemblage of a product or part furnished by the Company with apparatus not furnished by the Company, or is based upon processes or methods, or is based upon the incorporation in the product or part of features or elements incorporated therein by the Company in compliance with specifications furnished to the Company by the Buyer.
13. NEW DESIGNS AND INVENTIONS: The Company reserves unto itself the full title and interest in and to all of the developments, designs, inventions, discoveries or combinations (patentable or unpatentable) conceived or reduced to practice by the Company or any of its employees or other personnel and herein collectively called “ideas”, whether heretofore made or made as a consequence of the performance of a contract entered into by the Company for the design, manufacture, sale or delivery of merchandise, and no license rights of any kind are granted, impliedly or otherwise, to such “ideas” by virtue or the performance of such contract by the Company. No agreement purporting in any way to modify this reservation shall be binding upon the Company unless in writing and signed by an executive officer of the Company, and then shall be strictly construed to cover only the specific designs, invention, discoveries, or combinations which shall be the subject of such modifying agreement.
14. SPECIAL ORDER OR PRODUCTS : Products which are not part of the Company’s usual product line and/or beyond the usual ordering quantities are subject to the Non-Cancelable, Non-Refundable Agreement. Under said agreement, Buyer must provide a signed agreement acknowledging that said order is special and agree to the terms of the agreement. Special orders are not accepted until said agreement is received by the Company.
15. WEIGHTS – PACKING: Weights are estimated and not guaranteed. No particular classification by transportation companies is guaranteed. Prices include only the standard packing of the Company for domestic shipment. An additional charge will be made for any special packing required to meet the specifications of the Buyer. The merchandise of the Company is packed with care and the Company assumes no liability after the delivery of the merchandise to the transportation company in good order.
16. DEFENSE CONTRACTS SUBJECT OF RENEGOTIATION: If this transaction is subject to renegotiation under the Renegotiation Act of 1951, as amended, or any extension thereof or similar act, the Buyer shall so specify on the order, giving appropriate reference to the underlying defense contract or contracts, and the absence of such specification shall constitute a representation by the Buyer that this transaction is not subject to such renegotiation.
The Company, in connection with merchandise sold by it, agrees to correct any defect or defects in workmanship or material which may develop under normal and proper use and service during the period of one (1) year from the date of shipment by the repair or replacement F.O.B. point of shipment of the defective part or parts, and such correction shall constitute a fulfillment of all liability of the Company in respect thereto. The Company assumes no liability in connection with repairs made outside of its factory without its prior written consent. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential damages. The Company neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other liability in connection with the sale of its products. Any action for breach of warranty must be commenced within one (1) year from the date of such breach.
|To learn more, E-mail Us or call 205-621-0131, M-F 8:00am to 5:00 pm CST|